What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is an aesthetic treatment, simple and fast, indicated in the treatment of teeth with stains or simply because the natural color of the teeth has darkened with age, consumption of substances with staining capacity (coffee, tea, tobacco, wine red …) or dental trauma or those patients looking for whiter teeth.
- Clarify various tones.
- Remove intrinsic stains
- Teeth whitening in 3 sessions clinic.
- Teeth whitening at home with splints.
- Combined teeth whitening + Personalized.
In our dental clinic we care about our patients, perform the most advanced techniques and high-end products to ensure the best results and patient safety without side effects.
The teeth whitening painlessly clears the tooth without altering its structure, so the final result will always be brighter, white and healthy teeth.
Even so, not all dental stains or obscurations are eliminated or improved through tooth whitening and may require other types of aesthetic dental treatments such as the use of veneers.
“The discipline in your daily dental hygiene and the adoption of healthier habits can make the treatment last in time.”
EXTERN TEETH WHITENING:
– In Clinic: Teeth whitening in which up to 3 sessions of 20-30 minutes are performed.
– At home: Tooth whitening is performed using a gel with a bleaching agent, in a specific concentration for each case, which is applied to the teeth by means of a splint. In our dental clinic we will indicate the number of hours you should use the splint with the gel and the duration of the treatment, adapted to your needs and to the original staining of your teeth. That usually lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
INTERNAL DENTAL WHITENING:
It is especially indicated for teeth darkened by a treatment of endodontics or traumatisms. In these cases, the tooth is opened by its internal face, applying a bleaching agent that is left to act for a week. Seven days later, it is assessed if it is necessary to repeat the treatment or if the color is the expected one, definitively sealing the tooth.
¿WHAT IS A COMBINATED TEETH WHITENING?
Combined teeth whitening is first performed in clinical whitening and is continued at home with splints and a whitening gel that can go from a week to 3 weeks. It is the most effective technique and with the most lasting results.
“For greater efficiency you must follow the instructions of our specialists before and after whitening. In this way, teeth whitening can last for years.”
PERSONALIZED DENTAL WHITENING:
In our dental clinic we customize the type of teeth whitening to the needs of each patient. For this, we have several types of whitening or whitening adapted to each one. There are factors such as tooth sensitivity, the various concentrations that exist of bleaching agent must be taken into account, detection of any pathology … the objective of each patient for us is the most important. Contact our specialists and ask.